|新築マンション[SHINCHIKU MANSION]: Newly built condominium
- Everything is brand new. No one lives there yet. The Japanese tend to like things that are relatively new.
- It could be equipped with a full range of common facilities such as a kids’ room or gym
- Since the developer starts to sell them before the building has been completed, you may have to decide to buy without actually looking in the room. (Room specifications and atmosphere can be found in the model room.)
- You never know what the view or the sunshine or the neighbors will be like.
- Much expensive than a second-hand apartment.