Advisor for RENOVATION, REPAIR, REAL ESTATE and CONSTRUCTION for foreigners living in Japan

Glossary of Real Estate Terms in Japan-や(YA)-

Real estate Terms -や(YA)-


家賃保証 [YACHIN HOSHOU] (やちんほしょう)

When signing a real estate lease contract, a co-signer is originally required, but if there is no 連帯保証人 [RENTAI HOSHOUNIN] (れんたいほしょうにん) “co-signer”, you can pay a fee and have the 保証会社 [HOSHOU GAISHA] (ほしょうがいしゃ) “guarantor company” become your co-signer.