- 1 Real estate Terms -き(KI),ぎ(GI)-
- 1.0.1 基礎 [KISO] (きそ)
- 1.0.2 毀損 [KISON] (きそん)
- 1.0.3 既存不適格建築物 [KIZON FUTEKIKAKU KENCHIKUBUTSU] (きぞん ふてきかく けんちくぶつ)
- 1.0.4 北側高さ制限 [KITAGAWA TAKASA SEIGEN] (きたがわ たかさ せいげん)
- 1.0.5 客付け[KYAKU ZUKE] (きゃくづけ)
- 1.0.6 旧耐震基準 [KYU TAISHIN KIJUN] (きゅう たいしんきじゅん)
- 1.0.7 境界 [KYOKAI] (きょうかい)
- 1.0.8 共同担保目録 [KYOUDOU TANPO MOKUROKU] (きょうどうたんぽもくろく)
- 1.0.9 共用部分 [KYOUYU BUNUM](きょうゆうぶぶん)
- 1.0.10 銀行印 [GINKO IN] (ぎんこういん)
- 1.0.11 旧法上の借地権 [KYUHOU JOU NO SHAKUCHI KEN] (きゅうほうじょうのしゃくちけん)
- 1.0.12 共益費 [KYOUEKI HI] (きょうえきひ)
- 1.0.13 共用施設 [KYOUYOU SHISETSU] (きょうようしせつ)
- 1.0.14 切妻屋根 [KIRITSUMA YANE] (きりつまやね)
- 1.0.15 金銭消費貸借契約 [KINSEN SHOHI TAISHAKU KEIYAKU] (きんせん しょうひ たいしゃく けいやく)
- 1.0.16 近隣商業地域 [KINRIN SHOUGYOU CHIIKI] (きんりん しょうぎょう ちいき)
Real estate Terms -き(KI),ぎ(GI)-
基礎 [KISO] (きそ)
A structure that transfers a load of a building to the ground. There 2 types of KISOs. 布基礎 [NUNOKISO] (ぬのきそ): An unbroken footing along the foundation of the building.
*べた基礎 [BETAKISO] (べたきそ): The base of the foundation is continuous without gaps and the base of the foundation is a single plate.
毀損 [KISON] (きそん)
Damage. To break or hurt things
既存不適格建築物 [KIZON FUTEKIKAKU KENCHIKUBUTSU] (きぞん ふてきかく けんちくぶつ)
A building made illegal by a change in law or urban planning is an “existing ineligible building” and is not “IHAN KENCHIKU BUTSU”.
北側高さ制限 [KITAGAWA TAKASA SEIGEN] (きたがわ たかさ せいげん)
The following height restrictions, 1. If there is an adjacent lot on the north side of your property, the height of each part of the building to be built on your property may be higher the longer the distance from that part to the adjacent lot line. 2. If there is a road on the north side of your property, the height of each portion of the building to be built on your property may be increased the greater the distance from the road boundary between the north side road and the property across the street to that portion.
客付け[KYAKU ZUKE] (きゃくづけ)
Finding a buyer for the real estate that was asked to sell.
*元付け[MOTOZUKE](もとづけ): In the intermediary of the sale and purchase of residential land and buildings, being in a position to receive the request for sale and purchase directly from the customer.
旧耐震基準 [KYU TAISHIN KIJUN] (きゅう たいしんきじゅん)
This is a standard for earthquake resistant structures applied to the design of buildings, which was applied to building confirms up to May 31, 1981.
*新耐震基準[SHIN TAISHIN KIJUN]: Standards for earthquake resistant structures applied to the design of buildings, which have been applied to building confirms after June 1, 1981.
境界 [KYOKAI] (きょうかい)
Border of the land
共同担保目録 [KYOUDOU TANPO MOKUROKU] (きょうどうたんぽもくろく)
In the real estate registry, the registered matters describing mortgages (joint security) created on multiple real estate properties as security for a single claim in a lump sum. This can be confirmed by indicating that it is required when applying for a registration certificate.
共用部分 [KYOUYU BUNUM](きょうゆうぶぶん)
For condominiums, the part of the building that is shared by all condominium owners
* 専有部分 [SENYU BUBUN] (せんゆうぶぶん): In condominiums, the portion of the building that is owned solely by each condominium owner
銀行印 [GINKO IN] (ぎんこういん)
The seal registered with the bank when the company or the individual opens a bank account.
旧法上の借地権 [KYUHOU JOU NO SHAKUCHI KEN] (きゅうほうじょうのしゃくちけん)
A leasehold right that was established before 借地借家法 [SHAKUCHI SHAKKA HOU] (しゃくちしゃっかほう) =the Land and House Lease Law came into effect (August 1, 1992) and is based on 旧借地法 [KYU SHAKUCHI HOU] (きゅうしゃくちほう)=the former Land Lease Law.
共益費 [KYOUEKI HI] (きょうえきひ)
Costs incurred by tenants of rental housing complexes and office buildings in addition to the rent of the building. Costs that are difficult for tenants and tenants to bear separately, such as cleaning, repair and security for the entire building, and additional usage fees for common areas of the building.
共用施設 [KYOUYOU SHISETSU] (きょうようしせつ)
A facility shared by the residents of the condominium. the framework and verandas are not common facilities even if they are common areas. The rules of use of the common facilities are set out in accordance with the management agreement, etc., and are managed by 管理組合 [KANRI KUMIAI] (かんりくみあい) =the management association. Major examples of such installations include parking and bicycle parking, meeting rooms, guest rooms, and kids’ rooms.
切妻屋根 [KIRITSUMA YANE] (きりつまやね)
A form of roof that runs down from the wing to the sides of it. The roof has two sides and the upper part of the wife side of the building is triangular
金銭消費貸借契約 [KINSEN SHOHI TAISHAKU KEIYAKU] (きんせん しょうひ たいしゃく けいやく)
A contract in which the borrower borrows money from the lender, consumes the money, and repays the lender an amount equal to the amount borrowed (including interest if the contract includes interest). When borrowing a mortgage from a financial institution in order to purchase a home, it is common for the purchaser to place a mortgage on the home he or she is purchasing and then pledge it to the financial institution as a mortgage.
近隣商業地域 [KINRIN SHOUGYOU CHIIKI] (きんりん しょうぎょう ちいき)
Defined in 都市計画法 [TOSHI KEIKAKU HOU] (としけいかくほう)= the City Planning Act (Article 9) as an area designated to promote the convenience of commerce and other businesses whose primary purpose is to provide daily necessities to the residents of nearby residential areas. The following use regulations are in place in this use area(What you can build.)
1. residences, apartment buildings, boarding houses, libraries
2. kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, high school, university, special training school, hospital, public bathhouse, nursing home, etc.
3. shops (no limit on area)
4. office (no limit on area)
5. factories with a working area of 150 square meters or less where there is little risk of danger or environmental degradation
6. Hotels and inns (no area limit)
7. bowling alley, skating rink, golf driving range, karaoke box, pachinko parlor, mahjong parlor, etc. (no limit on area), mini theaters with audience seats of less than 200 square meters
8. driving school (no area limit)
9. warehouses in the warehousing industry
1. factories other than those listed above
2. amusement and entertainment facilities other than those listed above